Thursday, March 5, 2009

Who Has the Time for Social Media?

I know I know, its all the rage. Business owners are finding clients using it and its quite effective. But seriously, who has time to update status all day. I'm really struggling with the idea that its worth my time. I know that any marketing avenue takes time and consistency before you can see any real results. But is my target market really online in social media outlets? Is that where I'm going to find them.

No offense to those who think twitter/facebook/linked in are fun, but I'm looking for people who are looking to concentrate on spending their time servicing their clients not updating on what they are doing, reading, thinking all day.

Most of my frustration might be due to the fact that I personally don't have time to truly explore the wonderfulness of these marketing avenues. But I just felt like venting today..

BTW, check me out on facebook/linked in/ and twitter (virtualbizmger)

No comments: